SAGIN is a value driven management consulting firm. We believe in advancing business performance and creating value by implementing innovative and sustainable solutions.
Things You Should Know Before Going IPO - Tool preparing a company for an initial public offering.
Outsourcing Internal Audit for Government & Municipalities - With the increase to cut governmental spending and increased accountability, outsourcing to experienced professionals can bring significant value.
Secrets to Unlocking Working Capital - Cash is truly king. How can companies unlock value by analyzing working capital and supporting processes.
Layman’s Guide to Approaching Smart Grid Initiatives - Explores the truths and myths of smart grid technology using scientific and governmental studies. (Contact us for a copy)
Q4 - 2012
- I Want It Now! — Customer Rapid Response
- Technology Flexibility — Connect & Go
- A Year In Review
- Starting Your Search in 2013 — Opening Doors in a Tough Economy
- Strategic Diversification — Creating Sustainability & Growth
Q3 - 2012
- Focus — Emerging from Recession and Listening to Trends
- Taking Advantage of the Changing Energy Landscape
- Growth and Meeting Leaders
- Employee Onboarding — It's Important
Q1 - 2012
- Performance Excellence
- Becoming a Market Leader
- E3 — Giving Back to Make a Difference
- Building an Effective Organization
Q4 - 2011
- Innovate vs. Iterate - How companies are incorporating innovation into their processes and products.
- Travel, a New Experience is Coming - How the industry is leveraging technology and marketing.
- Flexibility Over LEAN - How businesses are coping with shifts in markets and demand.
- 2011, A Year in Review - A look back on 2011.
Q3 - 2011
- 2012 Budgeting/Forecasting Integrating Best Practices & Risk
- Shared Services 2.0 - A New Evolution
- Why LEAN Efforts Miss Their Mark
- Private Equity SEC Compliance Alert
SAGIN General Overview Brochure Link